$125 – This 24 Hour EMT Refresher online course is designed for currently or previously certified state or national registry EMT’s and for prospective NREMTs who need to take a 24 Hour EMT Refresher.
This 24 hours of refresher training is a complete EMT Refresher Course with Instructor Based Training, and meets the local and state requirements for California. This $125 U.S.DOT (Department of Transportation) 24 Hour Online EMT Refresher Course is also accepted in most other states. Students may also take this class for Continuing Education (CE) credit. For other states, please check with your local and state EMS Authority to see if this course is accepted. Each state determines its own standard and the courses accepted. Our 24 Hour EMT Refresher Course meets the National EMS Scope of Practice Model.
This EMT Refresher is provided 100% online as a fully narrated class, combining audio and visual elements, and may be completed over time in sections. This interactive course is designed to help you refresh and retain the knowledge presented in the training, and help you pass the exams.
Our 48 Hour Online Paramedic Refresher course is designed for the following groups of paramedics:
- State of California Paramedics
- NREMT Paramedics
- Expired NREMT Paramedics
- Currently Certified NREMT Paramedics
The course is Instructor based training for California Licensed Paramedics and meets the state and local requirements for California. Course content includes: Paramedic Operations; Airway, Breathing, and Cardiology; Medical Emergencies; Trauma; Obstetrics and Pediatrics; and Special Operations. This course may be taken as a complete Paramedic Refresher Course where applicable, or used for Continuing Education (CE) credit.
Our online 24 Hour EMT Transition course is designed for EMT-Basics (EMT B) who want to become eligible for National EMS Certification as an Emergency Medical Technician (NREMT).
This course is certified by the state of California (provider #56-0013) and the Ventura County EMS Agency (provider #56-0013). It meets California state and NMERT requirements for 24 Hour EMT Transition training.
For other states, please check with your local and state EMS Authority to see if this Emergency Medical Technician Transition course is accepted. Each state determines its own standard and the courses accepted. Our 24 Hour EMT Transition course meets the National EMS Scope of Practice Model.
Our online EMT and Paramedic EMS courses, as well as our EMS CE courses, are provided through a partnership with EMS Training Institute. EMS Training Institute is a State of California approved EMT school, as well as a BLS & ALS Continuing Education Provider for the National Registry. Click for additional information.
EMS Continuing Education Courses for EMT’s and Paramedics
- EMS-CE (2-Hours) – Anaphylaxis Online BLS/ALS Continuing Education
- EMS-CE (1-Hour) – Glasgow Coma Scale Online BLS/ALS Continuing Education
- EMS-CE (1-Hour) – Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- EMS-CE (1-Hour) – Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE)
- EMS-CE (40-Hours) – OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER – Online
- EMS-CE (24-Hours) – OSHA 24 Hour HAZWOPER – Online
- EMS-CE (8-Hours) – OSHA 8 Hour HAZWOPER Refresher
- EMS-CE (8-Hours) – Hazmat First Responder Operations (FRO) Level II Responder
- EMS-CE (4-Hours) – Hazmat First Responder Awareness (FRA) Level I Responder
- EMS-CE (2-Hours) – OSHA Respiratory Protection Training
- EMS-CE (3-Hours) – OSHA Hazard Communication Training (HAZCOM)
- EMS-CE (3-Hours) – Laboratory Bloodborne Pathogens (Needle Sharps Program)
- EMS-CE (2-Hours) – Sexual Discrimination & Harassment Prevention Training